Running an experiment
Learn about how to start running AB test or Split URL experiments on your website
- What Is A Split URL Experiment?
- How Do I Target Specific URLs When Running An AB Test?
- What Is The Difference Between AB Tests And A Split URL Test?
- Which Is Better AB Tests Or Split URL Tests?
- How do I view the experiment data/results for a particular date range?
- How Does Figpii Declare A Winner For An Experiment?
- How is the variation improvement calculated?
- If My Page Gets Re Directed To Another Page Will My Experiment Still Run?
- How Does Figpii Count Conversions For A Running Experiment?
- How is the conversion rate calculated?
- What Device Type Should I Run My Experiment On?
- Is There A Delay Between When I Save An Experiment And When The Changes Are Reflected Live?
- How do I copy a running experiment?
- What Is Weight Column In An Experiment?
- How can I disable a variation?
- How can I reset or delete the experiment statistics?