How is the performance of the experiment calculated?
To see the overall performance for an experiment
- Start by navigating to the experiment reporting page (How do I do that?)
- The value displayed on the top right corner of the page is called the experiment performance indicator
- The experiment performance indicator displays the results for the experiment. It is in green if an experiment has a variation outperforming the control, and in red if the variations are all underperforming compared to the control.
- If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see the details used to calculate the results.
- The results are calculated by taking the conversion rate of the best performing variation compared to the control.