The Flicker Effect
As the name implies, the effect happens when the original page flickers on the screen first and then a variation is loaded.
- Determine whether the page is included in the test.
- Load the original page with all its elements.
How fast the original page flickers is impacted by several factors including:
- How fast the testing software determines whether a page is included in an A/B test or not.
- How fast the original webpage loads.
- How fast the testing software loads the manipulation script.