What is the difference between the running, draft, paused, completed tabs on the dashboard?
When you navigate to the AB testing dashboard (how do I do that), you will see different tabs. These tabs are used to organize your experiments based on their status. The AB testing dashboard uses 5 different tabs:
- Running: displays currently running experiments.
- Draft: displays experiments that you started creating but did not launch.
- Paused: displays experiments which were launched the paused (how do I pause an experiment).
- Completed tab: displays experiments which were launched then were concluded (how do I conclude an experiment).
- All tab: Lists all the experiments regardless of their status.