Can I Undo A Change I Made In The Editor?
Yes, you can. As you make changes to your web page, FigPii keeps track of these changes in the history panel in the editor.
You can remove any change using the history panel.
To delete or undo a change, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the editor for an experiment
- Click on the history tab in the editor
- Notice the list of all the changes you made to the variation.
- Each change listed has an X button next to it.
- Locate the change you want to delete.
- Click on the X button.
- You will be prompted to confirm the "delete" action.
- Click "Yes"
- The change is removed and the element is reverted back to its original state.
After deleting any specific action, the action will be removed from the webpage.
Please note that if you had made several changes to an element, then removing any of these changes will remove that particular change and all changes made to the element after it. For example, if you had made 5 changes to a text element on the page. Delete change number 3, will remove that change. It will also remove the 4 th and 5 th page as well.