What Does Add Text Do In The Editor?
The Add Text function allows you to add any text you want to a page To add text to a web page, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the editor for an experiment
- Notice how different sections of the page are highlighted as you move your mouse around the page
- Click on the area of the page that you want to add the text to.
- Select Add Text from the menu that appears
- A WYSIWYG editor appears. You can input your text to the editor.
- Optionally, you can disable the WYSIWYG editor by unchecking the enable WYSIWYG button. That will allow you to input HTML to the page
- Click OK
Your text will appear on the page.