What Does Change Styles Do In The Editor?
The change style function allows you to change the appearance of any element that appears on a web page.
This includes changing the color, formatting, margins, and background of the element.
To change the style of an element, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the editor for an experiment
- Notice how different sections of the page are highlighted as you move your mouse around the page
- Click on the element you want to change its style.
- A right menu appears and it displays several style options in it.
- A left menu will appear with the element's different properties.
- Make the style changes you want to the element.
- Click Apply Changes button to apply these changes.
- View the results on your page