What Does The Remove Function Do In The Editor?
The remove function allows you to remove any element that appears on a web page. You can remove a text, an image, or any other elements you see on the page. To use the remove function, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the editor for an experiment
- Notice how different sections of the page are highlighted as you move your mouse around the page
- Click on the element you want to hide.
- A menu appears and it has several options in it.
- Select remove from the menu
- The element you selected is removed from the page.
Notice that removing an element from the page removes both the element and the space it occupied as well. If you want to remove the element and but keep the space it appeared in on the page, you should use the hide element function.