What Does The Hide Function Do In The Editor?
The Hide function allows you to hide any part of the variation. You can hide a text, an image, or any other elements you see on the page.
To use the hide function, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the editor for an experiment
- Notice how different sections of the page are highlighted as you move your mouse around the page
- Click on the element you want to hide.
- A menu appears and it has several options in it.
- Select Hide from the menu
- The element you selected is hidden from the page.
Notice that hiding an element on the page, makes the element disappear but it reserves its place. So, space, where the hidden element was placed in, appears empty. If you want to remove the element and space it appeared in, you should use the remove element function.
You can always undo a change you made in the editor.