What is a Variation Weight?

Variation Weight is the percentage of traffic FigPii will send to a variation, it can be as high as 99% with the other 1% being sent to the Control

You can find more helpful information here: The Process of Creating a Successful A/B test

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us