This article assumes that you already have your store on BigCommerce and you wısh to use/install FigPii on that e-commerce platform.
By installing the FigPii tracking code, you can easily understand your visitors by launching AB tests, Heatmaps, Video Recordings, and Polls.
The first step is to log in to your FigPii Dashboard and copy your tracking code.
NB: For every domain, each tracking code is unique. You will have to replicate this step if you have new domains or when you change a domain.
Follow these steps to add the tracking code snippet on BigCommerce websites:
- Log in to your BigCommerce admin account.
- Go to Storefront Design and select the Script Manager option.
- Click on the Create Script button.
- Add the Name of Script as FigPii
- Under Location, select the Head option.
- Under Select pages where the script will be added, select All Pages.
- Under the Script type section, select Script and add the FigPii tracking code in Script Content. (Check out the first step to copy your unique tracking code from your FigPii Dashboard)
- Click Save.
- Final Step: Verify your installation in your FigPii dashboard.