Google Tag Manager
- Login to your account at tagmanager.google.com
- Click to Add a New Tag. Then click on Tag Configuration and then in the new window click on Discover more tag types in the Community Template Gallery.
- Search for FigPii then click on Add to workspace.
- Login to FigPii and click on Tracking inactive then make sure to click on Google Tag Manager under Install on Popular Platforms to view your Access Key.
- Go back to the tag you are creating and paste the script into the Access Key field.
- Click on Triggering and then click on All Pages>Add
- After choosing a name for your tag click the Save button. And then press the Submit button to publish the changes.
That's it! FigPii script has been added to your site.
- Last Step: Now verify the installation by clicking on Verify Installation under Tracking inactive at the top bar.