How To Add Figpii Tracking Code To Google Tag Manager?
- Login to your account at tagmanager.google.com
- Click to Add a New Tag. Then click on Tag Configuration and then choose to create a Custom HTML Tag.
- Login your FigPII, click Tracking inactive at the top bar. In the Integration Page, you will see a piece of code that needs to be added to the code of your Google Tag Manager. Copy the code.
- Go back to the tag you are creating and paste the script into the HTML field.
- Click on Triggering and then click on All Pages>Add
- After choosing a name for your tag click the Save button. And then press the Publish button to publish the changes.
That's it! FigPii script has been added to your site.
- Last Step: Now verify the installation by click on Verify Installation under Tracking inactive at the top bar.