How do I view the bounce rate for a variation within an experiment?
FigPii tracks the bounce rate for all variations within an experiment (including the control). In order for FigPii to report a bounce rate for a variation, the experiment variations must have at least one visitor. To view the bounce rate for an experiment, navigate to the experiment report page.
- Navigate to the AB testing dashboard
- The dashboard displays the different experiments.
- Click on the experiment that contains the variation
- Scrolls to the reporting table.
- Locate the bounce rate column for each of the variations.